Call for Papers
The 4th Augmented Human (AH) International Conference in cooperation with ACM SIGCHI will be held in Stuttgart, Germany, on March 7–8 2013, focusing on augmenting human capabilities through technology for increased well-being and enjoyable human experience.
As in previous years, the conference proceedings will be published in the ACM Digital Library as a volume in its International Conference Proceedings Series with ISBN.
- Wearable Computing and Ubiquitous Computing
- Bionics, Biomechanics, and Exoskeletons
- Brain-Computer Interfaces, Muscle Interfaces, Implanted Interfaces
- Sensors and Hardware
- Smart Artifacts and Smart Textiles
- Augmented Sport, Health, & Well-being, Training/Rehabilitation Technology
- Augmented and Mixed Reality, Tourism and Games and Context-Awareness
- Augmented Fashion and Art
- Trust, Privacy, and Security of Augmented Human Technology
Submission Categories for Papers
The four paper categories will be published in the ACM digital library and follow the ACM paper format. We encourage authors to submit supporting video material in addition to the PDF submission. Authors of all accepted papers will also be invited and encouraged to participate in the demo session.
Art and Exhibition
Augmented Human 2013 will feature contributions by art researchers and practitioners. Artists participating and exhibiting at Augmented Human 2013 will have to be self-funded to attend the conference.
All art pieces will be included in a video to be published on the Augmented Human YouTube channel. Additionally, an exhibition catalog will be published on the Augmented Human website, including full-page pictures and the descriptions provided by the authors.
Submission of Art Pieces
Authors may choose the format to present their art pieces for submission. The submission should include the requirements of space, light, electricity, and equipment.